Become A Patient
- Fee due at your first visit $285
- Monthly membership fee: $65 per month with a one-year commitment. (Please note that after the one-year commitment, the membership continues on a month-to-month basis until canceled.)
- One annual follow-up visit is included at no charge. All other follow-up visits are $150 each.
- $35 for 15-minute phone and acute care visits.
- $75 for 30-minute case reviews.
- Veritas Market annual fee $99.
- Veritas lab work panel $140 (Tests not included in the Veritas Panel are additional).
- For couple and family pricing, click here for full price list.
- One time consult is $800.
- $100 for 15-minute phone and acute visits.
- Veritas Market annual fee $99. Available as a stand alone. Sign up at veritasmarket.com.
- Veritas lab work panel $400. Additional individual lab tests are $30 each (price may vary depending on the test).
- Messaging with your practitioner is additional and charged depending on the length/time required by your practitioner.
We will add your information into our charting system, Power2Patient, and you will then receive an email invitation to create your “patient portal.” This is where you will sign the required documents and complete your medical history. Once you have completed your Power2Patient process please message Bianca Talton through the patient portal you just set up to let us know the setup is complete and we can proceed with scheduling your first appointment.
If you do not receive the Power2Patient registration email within 48-72 hours, please call 855-683-7482.
Dr. Edwards STRONGLY recommends that anyone waiting for an appointment with Veritas Medical sign up for the $99 Veritas Wellness course here.
Participants will meet once a week for one hour via Zoom with a Veritas Wellness Navigator who will guide them through both education and practical tips on the Veritas 4 Pillars of nutrition, hydration, movement and peace. When people address the diet and lifestyle issues that lead to inflammation in the body, then often times their inflammation, symptoms, and diseases resolve!
If you have additional questions, contact our Administrative Coordinator Jami Slim here:
New Patient Questions